Expo space sales are now open for the Graphic Arts Services Association of Australia’s (GASAA) co-located PrintCom Expo, 24-26 September 2012 in Sydney.
With Drupa now complete leading suppliers are encouraged to capitalise on this industry enthusiasm by also allocating appropriate budget resources for PrintCom Expo run by GASAA and co-located with the VIIE, Retail 2011 and Marketing at Retail shows to be held in Sydney, 24-26 September, 2012 at the SCEC.
Following on from the excitement brought about by Drupa, the majority of locals unable to get the world’s largest print show will be eager to inspect the many new offerings coming through at PrintCom later in the year.
“With so many new offerings coming through from Drupa, expo space at PrintCom 2012 will sell out fast,” said Executive Officer of GASAA, Garry Knespal. “I strongly recommend suppliers ensure PrintCom 2012 is in their budget and lock in space early. They will need this to stay ahead of their competitors as visitors won’t wait to see what the leading suppliers have to offer.”
GASAA and PrintCom will once again continue its relationship with its 2011 co-location expo partners, Visual Impact Image Expo, POPAI Marketing at Retail and Retail 2012. Drupa will bring thousands of visitors to the expo, where they will once again be able to view point of sale, retail, wide format and small format printers and designers from across Australia come together to show their offerings.
- Printcom 2012 concludes with almost 4500 visitors attending!
- Successful first day at the show!!
- Free Onsite Rego to PrintCom (24-26 Sept)
- FREE PrintCom 2012 Visitor Registration
- Post drupa surge in PrintCom Interest
- Expo space sales are now open for the Graphic Arts Services Association of Australia’s (GASAA) co-located PrintCom Expo, 24-26 September 2012 in Sydney.
- 2012 preliminary floorplans released
- Partners meet for planning
- Dates set for PrintCom 2012
- Co-located Expos in Melbourne a Success
- Adobe returns to GASAA PrintCom Expo 2011, VIIE and Retail marketing shows
- Free visitor registration open
- GASAA counts down to PrintCom 2011
- Attention turns to Melbourne in 2011
- Co-located Sydney Sept Expo stats add up to a resounding success
- Screen says PrintWorks really Worked for us
- GASAA’s first print expo a great success for all involved
- Win a Scooter with HP at Visual Impact Image Expo & PrintWorks Exhibition
- Adobe to run free educationals at GASAA's PrintWorks Expo Sydney
- HP extends PrintWorks presence
- Enthusiasm high for inaugural GASAA PrintWorks Expo 2010
- GASAA PrintWorks Expo 2010 Announcement